Are you worried about online abuse or the way someone has been communicating with you online?

As a parent/carer, do you have concerns or need some guidance?

Please click the logo here to access the website, find out more information or report an incident.

Operatio EncompassWe are ReadingLancashire County Council National Online SafetyLancashire Skills Pledge Member 2020Inclusion Quality Mark's Inclusive School Award